LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Red Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Red Curry Paste (Add Red Curry Paste to Cart)
- 500g chicken or your choice of meat
- 250ml stock
- 400ml coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 sweet potato cut into medium cubes
- 1 carrot sliced
- Chilli finely sliced for garnish
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Fry off Life's Good Red Curry Paste in hot heavy based pan until fragrant. If unaccustomed to spicy foods, cook with 1-2 tbsp pastes instead of 3.
- Add your choice of meat to the pan and stir to coat with paste. Continue cooking until lightly browned.
- Gradually stir in stock.
- Allow to thicken slightly then incorporate coconut milk or coconut cream, sweet potato and carrot.
- Simmer for 30 minutes for white meat or 1 hour for red meat.
- Serve with rice and fresh chilli to taste.
TIP! If using prawns - add coconut cream or coconut milk, sweet potato and carrot as per recipe and simmer for 20 minutes then add green prawns for the last 10 minutes of cooking only.