approx. 12 medium cakes
LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Green Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Green Curry Paste (Add Green Curry Paste to Cart)
- 500g de-boned white fish fillets
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green beans
- 4 Finely Sliced Double Kaffir Lime Leaves
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Mince fish in food processor to a fine paste. Add Life’s Good Green Curry Paste, Fish Sauce, Cornflour, & Egg. Combine in food processor until mixed.
- Place in bowl & add Beans, Shallots & Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Shape into flat round patties with wet hands to avoid sticking.
- Fry in vegetable or peanut oil until golden brown. Drain well on absorbent paper and serve warm.
TIP! This recipe is also fantastic using chicken thigh fillet instead of fish. It is best to use diced thigh fillet and mince yourself rather than buying chicken mince as it will dry out too much during cooking.