LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Red Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Red Curry Paste (Add Red Curry Paste to Cart)
- 500ml tin lychees (drained)
- 500lm coconut cream
- 250ml chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 500g precooked duck meat (shredded or sliced)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (whole)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Fry Life’s Good Red Curry Paste in a heavy based pan until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream and stock and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, duck and palm/brown sugar. Gently simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add lychees and fish sauce and simmer for a final 10 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of jasmine rice.
TIP! Precooked duck is often located in supermarket deli or meat sections, usually shrink wrapped for freshness.