LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Red Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Red Curry Paste (Add Red Curry Paste to Cart)
- 500g green prawns peeled
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 1 medium diced eggplant
- 400ml coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 cup vegetable stock
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Place 3 tbsp (approx 100g) Red Curry Paste in a hot heavy based pan and fry until fragrant. If unaccustomed to spicy foods add 2 tbsp paste.
- Add pumpkin and cook until coated thoroughly in paste.
- Incorporate stock and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk or coconut cream and stir gently to combine.
- Add eggplant and simmer on low heat until pumpkin is tender.
- While pumpkin is cooking stir fry prawns in seperate hot frying pan until opaque. Gently stir into pumpkin curry.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice, fresh chilli and coriander sprigs.
TIP! Try adding pan fried scallops at the same time as prawns to wow your dinner guests.