LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Butter Chicken Paste
- 1kg chicken thigh fillet sliced into large pieces (approx. 4 pieces per thigh)
- 3-4 tbsp Life's Good Butter Chicken Paste (Add Butter Chicken Paste to Cart)
- 2-3 tbsp natural or greek yoghurt for marinade
- 4 roma tomatoes quartered into wedges
- Coriander leaves chopped to garnish
- 4 tbsp natural or greek yoghurt to serve
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 180 C. One two oven trays with baking paper. It is a good idea to use trays with a small lip around the edges as there will be liquid present during cooking process.
- Place chicken thigh pieces in a large bowl with Life's Good Butter Chicken Paste and 2-3 tbsp yoghurt. Allow to marinate for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Spread chicken pieces evenly over two oven trays, allowing a small amount of space between each piece to ensure even cooking. Scatter tomato wedges amounts chicken.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes util cooked through and browned slightly.
- To serve sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of yoghurt.
TIP! Delicious served with rice or a crisp salad.