LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Massaman Curry Paste
- Roasting piece of beef (or alternatively, lamb or goat)
- 2-3 tbsp Life’s Good Massaman Curry Paste amount of paste will vary depending on size of roasting meat - if unaccustomed to spicy food, use less other than more paste (Add Massaman Curry Paste to Cart)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 250-280 C.
- Make small deep incisions into roasting piece of meat at intervals all over the surface. As you insert the knife, twist slightly to make each cut into a larger hole.
- Push Life's Good Massaman Paste down into holes using fingers or a small spoon if preferred. Ensure all holes are filled then smear any excess over outside of meat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar across top surface of meat. This will caramelise during cooking and combine with the paste to create a delicious crust.
- Place in oven and after 30 minutes, turn over down to 180 C for the remaining cooking time.
- Total cooking time - allow 30 minutes per 500g of meat.
TIP! Once cooked to your liking, allow to rest out of oven for 10 minutes before slicing.