LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 large mud crab
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Massaman Curry Paste (Add Massaman Curry Paste to Cart)
- 1/3 cup fish stock or vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp Life's Good Sam's Chilli Jam (Add Sam's Chilli Jam to Cart)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup eshallot finely chopped
- 1 bunch boy choy chopped or torn into small pieces
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Remove legs and cut crab body into pieces. Smash leg pieces open with the back of a knife across the nipper, exposing the flesh inside.
- Heat wok or heavy based pan to very hot then add peanut oil and heat until it just begins to slightly smoke.
- Carefully add crab pieces, stirring constantly until shell begins to change colour. Remove crab from wok and set aside.
- Place wok back on heat and add Life's Good Massaman Curry Paste and eshallots and fry until fragrant.
- Incorporate stock, Sam's Chilli Jam, fish sauce and crab pieces and stir fry for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Add wok choy, stir fry for 1 minute, then serve immediately.
TIP! If mud crab is unavailable, simply use 4 small seasonal crabs.