LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 2 or 3 large red chilli sliced
- 1.5kg chicken pieces (maryland or thigh cutlet with bone in)
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Massaman Curry Paste (Add Massaman Curry Paste to Cart)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tin diced tomatoes (or approx. 400g if using fresh tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Life's Good Sam's Chilli Jam (Add Sam's Chilli Jam to Cart)
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat oil in large heavy based pan and add onions and chilli until soften and slightly browned.
- Add chicken pieces and brown slightly while continuously turning for even cooking.
- Add Life's good Massaman Curry Paste and tomato paste and stir until chicken is well coated.
- Once Massaman Paste is fragrant add all remaining ingredients and allow to gently simmer for 1 to 1.5 hours.
TIP! Serve with rice and garnish with lashings of fried golden shallots - available from your Asian grocer or often in supermarket international foods aisle.