LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
- 3 cups total roasting vegetables such as potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, onion, garlic, carrot and zucchini
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Laksa Paste (Add Laksa Paste to Cart)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Chop vegetables into small to medium sized chunks. (Chop to medium size if consuming as an accompaniment or small size if using vegetables to make cold Laksa Vegetable salad.
- In a large bowl, drizzle vegetables in olive oil and add Life's Good Laksa Paste. Toss thoroughly until all vegetables have an even coating of paste.
- Place on baking trays and roast in a moderate oven until they are golden brown and crispy.
- These vegetables are sensational as a meal accompaniment hot out of the oven and also amazing as a cold salad the following day tossed with fresh rocket and toasted pine nuts or slivered almonds and an extra little drizzle of quality olive oil.
TIP! Try adding cooked couscous for Laksa Vegetable Salad.