many as part of a grazing platter
LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
- 1 packet large lavash bread
- 1 tbsp Life’s Good Laksa Paste (Add Laksa Paste to Cart)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 250 C.
- Combine Life's Good Laksa Paste and olive oil to create a smooth consistency.
- Very lightly smear over lavash bread - a couple at a time - if coated bread sits too long it will become soggy and not cook properly in oven.
- Place coated pieces onto over trays and cook for a few minutes in preheated oven. Watch them carefully as they will overcook and burn very easily.
- Once golden brown remove and either cut with a knife into desired shapes or simply snap into rough shards.
- Serve as part of a platter with cheeses and Life's Good Tomato & Onion Relish.
TIP! Can be prepared an hour before serving and stored once completely cooled in an airtight container. No need to refrigerate.