LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
- 1 tsp oil or small amount of oil spray
- 4 small fillets Atlantic salmon (1 per person)
- 2-3 tbsp Life’s Good Laksa Paste (Add Laksa Paste to Cart)
- 450ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 potatoes boiled and mashed (with butter and salt/pepper)
- Your choice of green vegetables to serve
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat heavy based pan until hot then add oil. Place salmon fillets in pan skin side down and fry for approx. 3-4 minutes until the bottom quarter of the fillet changes colour from orange to pink.
- Remove salmon from pan and rest on a plate. (Fillets will be later simmered in Laksa sauce so don't worry if it is very rare at this point).
- Add Life's Good Laksa Paste to the same pan and fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce and simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Place salmon back into pan skin side down and ladle the sauce continuously over the fillets. Simmer gently until salmon cooked to you liking.
- Serve on previously prepared mashed potato drizzled in Laksa sauce to taste. Your choice of steamed green vegetables are a perfect accompaniment.
TIP! For a decadent dinner party treat, simmer four prawns and four scallops in Laksa sauce during final salmon cooking period. One fillet of salmon, one prawn and one scallop per guest. Simply stunning.