LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Green Curry Paste
- 2-3 tbsp Life’s Good Green Curry Paste (Add Green Curry Paste to Cart)
- 300g - 500g combination of green prawns & scallops
- 5 stalks broccolini sliced diagonally into 3cm pieces
- 100g snow peas cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 double kaffir lime leaves finely shredded
- 1/4 cup thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 100g bean shoots
- Fish sauce to taste
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat wok or heavy based fry pan and fry off Life’s Good Green Curry Paste for approx 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add seafood and broccolini and stir fry for 5 minutes until completely coated in paste.
- Add coconut cream and kaffir lime leaves and cook for a further 5 minutes, gently stirring continuously.
- Just prior to serving add bean shoots, coriander and Thai basil. Season with a splash of fish sauce.
- Serve immediately on a bed of rice or noodles.
TIP! Extra slices of fresh green chilli will add an additional kick to this dish.