LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Green Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Green Curry Paste (Add Green Curry Paste to Cart)
- 500g diced chicken thigh fillets
- 250ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 400ml coconut milk or coconut cream
- handful of green beans
- 1 sliced carrot
- fresh chilli and coriander to taste for garnishing
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Place 3 tbsp (approx. 100g) Green Curry Paste in hot heavy based pan and fry until fragrant. If unaccustomed to spicy foods add 2 tbsp paste.
- Add diced chicken and cook until browned slightly.
- Gradually incorporate stock. Allow to thicken slightly.
- Add coconut milk or coconut cream and stir gently to combine.
- Add green beans and carrot.
- Simmer for half an hour until chicken and vegetables cooked through.
- Serve with rice, fresh chilli and fresh coriander to garnish.
TIP! If you can get your hands on some fresh Thai Basil this is an amazing addition to the finished dish.