4 - makes 12 pies
LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Coriander & Almond Paste
- 3 - 4 tbsp Life's Good Coriander & Almond Paste (Add Coriander & Almond Paste to Cart)
- 500g chicken thigh fillet finely diced
- 250ml cream
- 2 to 3 puff pastry sheets
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- In a heavy based pan fry off Life's good Coriander & Almond Paste for approx. 1 minute.
- When fragrant, add chicken and stir until well coated with paste.
- Add cream and simmer gently until chicken is cooked.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool (best to be prepared the day before required. Refrigerate overnight for best results).
- When ready to assemble pies, line 12 hole muffin tray with squares of puff pastry. Par bake until just golden brown.
- Spoon refrigerated Coriander & Almond chicken curry mixture into pastry shells and add a pastry lid if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven or until golden brown.
TIP! These pies make perfect additions to school or work lunchboxes.