LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Chiang Mai Paste
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 stalks lemongrass bruised with back of knife (optional)
- 3 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 tbsp Life’s Good Chiang Mai Paste (Add Chiang Mai Paste to Cart)
- 300g firm fleshed white fish - deboned and chopped into large pieces
- 2 long red chilli finely sliced
- 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 cup stock
- 1 cup coconut milk (additional to above mentioned coconut cream)
- 1/2 cup snow peas sliced in half diagonally
- lime wedges to serve
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Place coconut cream in heavy based pan with lemongrass stalks and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil.
- Add Life's Good Chiang Mai Paste and stir until incorporated.
- Add fish pieces, chilli, clam sugar, & fish sauce.
- Simmer gently for 5 minutes before adding stock & coconut milk.
- Simmer gently for an additional 5 minutes until fish pieces are cooked through.
- Just before serving add snow peas so they are incorporated but still maintain their fantastic crunch.
- Serve with jasmine rice & lime wedges.
TIP! For a milder version, omit sliced red chilli or simply serve on the side and add to taste.