LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Chiang Mai Paste
- 3-4 tbsp Life’s Good Chiang Mai Paste (Add Chiang Mai Paste to Cart)
- 500g chicken thigh fillet medium diced
- 1.5 cups kipfler potatoes (or similar waxy) medium diced
- 500ml coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 8-10 fresh curry leaves (optional - if available)
- 5 or 6 whole star anise
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat a splash of oil in heavy based pan. Add paste and fry until fragrant (approx. 1 minute).
- Add chicken and potatoes. Stir until evenly coated in paste.
- Add coconut milk or coconut cream, chicken stock, curry leaves and star anise.
- Simmer until potato is tender.
- Sprinkle with shallots to garnish. Serve accompanied by jasmine rice and your choice of steamed vegetables.
TIP! Remove whole star anise prior to serving - they are not very fun to bite into.