LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Chiang Mai Paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tbsp Life’s Good Chiang Mai Paste (Add Chiang Mai Paste to Cart)
- 400-500g chicken thigh fillet sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green or snake beans
- Fish sauce for seasoning
- Sprinkle of fresh Thai basil leaves if available
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Handful of bean shoots
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat oil in heavy based pan. Fry Life's Good Chiang Mai Paste until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir until completely coated in paste and lightly browned.
- Incorporate stock and gently simmer until chicken is tender - approx. 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and beans and season to taste with fish sauce. Simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Immediately prior to serving, stir through fresh herbs and bean shoots.
- Serve on a bed of jasmine rice.
TIP! This recipe is also fantastic using thinly sliced pork instead of chicken.