LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Chiang Mai Paste
- 3-4 tbsp Life’s Good Chiang Mai Paste (Add Chiang Mai Paste to Cart)
- 500g chicken thigh fillet medium diced
- half cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- wooden skewers (presoaked in water to prevent burning)
- lime wedges to serve
- Jasmine rice to serve
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Mix Life's Good Chiang Mai Paste with coconut milk or coconut cream to create a smooth marinade.
- Stir through chicken pieces to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto presoaked wooden skewers.
- Cook on BBQ grill or frying pan.
- Serve on a bed of jasmine rice with a squeeze of lime juice and a fresh salad.
TIP! This recipe is also fantastic using diced pork belly.