LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Butter Chicken Paste
- 3 tbsp Life’s Good Butter Chicken Paste (Add Butter Chicken Paste to Cart)
- 500g diced chicken
- 300ml dairy cream or coconut cream
- 1 fresh medium sized tomato cut into small cubes or pureed
- Chilli finely sliced for garnish
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Fry off Life's Good Butter Chicken Paste in hot heavy based pan until fragrant. If unaccustomed to spicy foods, cook with 2 tbsp pastes instead of 3.
- Add diced chicken to the pan and stir to coat with paste. Continue cooking until lightly browned.
- Gradually stir in diced or pureed tomatoes.
- Allow to thicken slightly then incorporate dairy or coconut cream.
- Simmer for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with rice and fresh chilli to taste.
TIP! This receipe is fantastic with non meat alteratives such as chickpeas or jackfruit.