LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Butter Chicken Paste
- Wooden or metal skewers (if using wooden soak in water for 10 minutes to prevent burning)
- 3 or 4 tbsp Life's Good Butter Chicken Paste (Add Butter Chicken Paste to Cart)
- 500g diced chicken fillet
- 1 large onion cut into large pieces
- 2 or 3 tbsp natural or greek yoghurt to marinate
- 1 punnet grape or baby roma tomatoes
- Zucchini cut into 2cm slices
- Coriander sprigs chopped to serve
- 4 tbsp natural or greek yoghurt to serve
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Mix Life's Good Butter Chicken Paste with yoghurt to form a smooth paste.
- Stir through chicken pieces in a bowl to coat evenly.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread onto skewers, alternating chicken with onion, zucchini, and tomato pieces.
- Cook on a BBQ grill plate, under oven grill or in frying pan.
- To serve, sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of yoghurt.
TIP! Serve with a crisp Asian salad or on a bed of rice with a squeeze of lime juice.