LIFE'S GOOD PRODUCT
Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g beef strips
- 200g pumpkin sliced thinly
- 150g green beans cut into approx. 5cm lengths
- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Life’s Good Massaman Curry Paste (Add Massaman Curry Paste to Cart)
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 3 double kaffir lime leaves shredded finely
- 1 tsp fish sauce
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy based pan until just smoking. Fry off beef in small batches then set aside.
- Fry Life's Good Massaman Curry Paste for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add onion and pumpkin and stir until coated.
- Return beef to wok or pan and add coconut milk or coconut cream, beans and fish sauce.
- Simmer for another 10-12 minutes then add cashews and lime leaves.
- Stir and serve immediately with jasmine rice.
TIP! Sweet potato can be used in place of pumpkin if desired.